Thursday, April 7, 2022

Big Rescue

                                  

With the big van conversion weighing upon me, I have wondered how on earth to get certain things done.
So I pray and try not to overthink things...
The wheelchair lift is essential and I wondered how that was going to get sorted out.
 They are massive and super expensive, but thank God I found a used one on Marketplace for a great deal and amazingly enough, Hannah's Dad was not only able to pick it up, but he also delivered it AND got it into the back of the van with Hannah's help.  


I felt so loved and cared for.
Such cheerful sweet service!
Sometimes God answers prayers quickly.
There is just the "asking" part of "ask and you shall receive" that I have to keep practicing.  Because people are often more willing to help than I realize.
Asking is hard for me.
I need to get better at that and by God's grace I am!


We had a combination Hobbit night/birthday celebration for sweet Celia. 
Hard to put into words how lovely these evenings are and how much we are getting out of our slow plod through the series. 
Not to mention the delicious fare!
Jasmine created a sumptuous avocado mousse for dessert. 


And Jasmine makes sure to give me the LOVE mug for my peppermint tea to match with my LOVE sweater which I seem to be wearing quite often this winter.
I want it to be splashing out of my life and not just written across my front!
Help me Jesus...


I had Jenn, Derek & Makenna and their new pup over for Nachos OUTSIDE ON THE PATIO!!
So excited to be able to be out there again, drinking in the sunshine and warmth and beauty.


We had lots of fun catching up, but ended up freezing once the sun got lower in the sky so we went inside to finish out dessert.  
They lived up here with me for about a year, but I still feel so much love for them and am grateful for our connection. 


And I bravely took out the palms that I have been wintering in the shop.
Hopefully not too soon, because it looks like there are some frosty nights coming up. 


No comments: