Saturday, June 26, 2021

Venue with a View



Our bookish club managed to finally meet!!


Things were definitely disrupted throughout the restrictive winter season, but having an outdoor space with a breathtaking view is conducive to many gatherings for those who are so inclined. 


So we were inclined and the joy was palpable.

What a fun bunch of wild and wonderful women! 


I was treated to an incredibly beautiful bouquet simply for hosting - something I LOVE to do.
So that's a win-win. 


And God treated us to a spectacular heavenly display...


The ladies got up from their seats and stood to watch the show. 


He does deserve a standing ovation and so much more!
I'm waiting eagerly to be able to do that but until them I can praise Him from down here! 

******************


One of our Saturday night dinners was spent watching Henry & Sue's grand-daughter performing ballet and tap dancing at her year end production on-line. 

Dinner and entertainment all at once. 


When you can't gather at the actual venue we can still manage to party it up in smaller groups.


I can't remember who won, but I have a feeling it wasn't me haha!! 



No comments: