Monday, September 24, 2018

Genetics and Legacy



Marc and Tiffany chose this stellar spot to make their wedding vows to one another and I had to race  up many hills to get there on time.
But the long drive was worth it!


Thankfully I didn't miss anything and I was able to watch the wedding as the sun set with all of these dear friends.


It was a very unique wedding, as Marc is never one to err on the side of convention, and a good time was had by all!
It was a cold evening as it had recently rained so I didn't stay too long.
Also, the steep hills and mud kept me from moving around too much, but at least I was part of the cloud of witnesses!


I made someone run down to get a picture of my friend Asher who was the DJ for the dance party.
Asher knows his music and has all sorts of fancy equipment so I was so proud of him for doing an amazing job.
Look at that smile!


Since it was a Gagnon wedding not only Daniel was in town (and in the wedding party) but Patrice came up as well.

Thank goodness for weddings and funerals to keep us all connected as life gets busier and families get bigger and more spread out.


Patrice is so very loving to her Opa.
It warms my heart to see how she cares for him and how deeply she loves him.


This picture pretty much says it all!


I'm so glad Patrice was there the evening that I leaned over Opa to say goodbye and told him "God is with you!" so she could hear him reply emphatically... "God is with US!"

It makes this all so much easier somehow.


Opa with his youngest granddaughter.

Genetics and Legacy and best of all... Love.


No comments: