Friday, March 23, 2018

Rainy but Cozy


I know.
This looks like an advertisement...
But seriously - this chicken burger was worth writing home about!
Jennifer and I decided to head over to a nursery on the West Side to check out the possibility of purchasing a peach tree, so of course we had to stop for some sustenance and cheer.


The meal was delicious and the company was excellent.
She likes to do the Philippino pose since she was immersed in that culture for the last 17 years or so.
So glad it has worked out that I am good friends with the woman who is sharing my home and property.
It could have been pretty awkward otherwise...


Her kids are fun too.
Here she is comforting her son - I can't remember what brought this moment on but it made me laugh.


The days have been cool and rainy - hard to see, but there was rain splattering against my window making it feel very cozy to be inside.
Probably with a heat bag.
It may be Spring but it still feels a lot like winter.
Thankfully the rain has helped to melt the fields of snow and soon the lawns will be greening up.


I had another sweet & lovely coffee drink with my friend Dawn.
Such coffee-art compels me to snap a picture before I make it disappear.
Since it's Spring Break and I'm at home, I feel like I'm entitled to make it feel like a holiday!
(Plus, I have COUPONS which I simply must use!)

No comments: