Sunday, April 9, 2017

April Showers



I don't have many words tonight but I have pictures.


Living with a Barista in my home leads to picturesque drinks in beautiful mugs.


Not to mention the delicious soup that this same Barista created the other night to share with about 10 of her friends.
She invited couples with kids and singles; fed them and together they all enjoyed a bonfire in the backyard under the stars.
The power of community.
The response was heartfelt gratitude.

I'm so proud of this girl.


Tonight I took a stroll with the dogs.


One month ago there was still so much snow and now the grass is thick and green.


This dear old boy sauntered slowly along with me enjoying the scents.
He's showing his age but is still somehow a sweet comical puppy and always such a dear companion.

God constantly shows me His kindness.
I'm overwhelmed and grateful.

Feeling the tenuous nature of life but leaning into the moments.
All is well when I remain in Him.
Drinking in beauty and looking forward.



No comments: