Friday, October 23, 2015

Also Happening



This lovely gal and I had a lunch date at the Boh followed by a little jaunt down along the lake. 
It was a perfectly beautiful day and the company was sweet.
Are we not just about as cool as can be?  
Those shades...


A concert up at Bottega in the evening was also great.
Mostly too loud for these tender ears, but they did a few numbers "un-plugged" with amazing four part harmony which was absolutely incredible.
Interestingly I was sitting next to Harmony herself during the program!  
Plus my kids were all there so I felt all tucked in and happy.


Gayle and I had coffee by the lake one morning and this was our view.  
Reminded me of my childhood...
So many good friends.
Sweet memories.


And the view out of my kitchen window these days is a kaleidoscope of colour.


It's almost hard to believe it's for real around here.
God is beyond creative.


And this is also happening.  
My dear friend Lisa is helping me to organize my garage.
My heart is singing a very happy song as we are putting stuff in bins and getting rid of what isn't needed.
It's been a long time in coming and hopefully it will stay in order.
I'm just blessed in all ways, all the time.
And Oh So Thankful!



No comments: