Saturday, December 27, 2014

Other December Delights



This snowfall happened two days AFTER Christmas.  The dogs are just loving the snow.  


I may have taken this picture in November, but it just looked so pretty so I snuck it into this mix.
Oh how I love my little nest here in the Orchard on the hill. And the drive down Spiers is absolutely breathtaking.  In any season.  


My new favourite game is Crib.  
The candle and yummy hot drink is an important part of the equation.  


Moose went to the hairdresser and got all prettied up for Christmas.  He is celebrating with his favourite toy. 


 One crisp December day the girls went out to enjoy some sunshine.  


And I had a most wonderful time with my butterflies.  They wanted to hear all about Israel and I was eager to share my adventures.
These gals really get it.  They listen to my heart from their hearts. 
It's a little piece of heaven on earth. 


Dinner at the Zeitner's.  Followed by a rousing game of Bingo!  I must be careful to clean those finger prints off my phone camera, although I must admit that it lends a steamy, cozy air to these shots.  





No comments: