Monday, June 9, 2014

Open Heavens in Lake Country


I've been doing lots of LUKE this past week!
So grateful for these opportunities to share the living word.
Praying that I will be a vessel that allows His Word to move through with power and anointing...

There was the Grade 7 class - great listeners,
Anne's home group that met in her back yard for a potluck and a little Luke,
And this morning I shared two sections in front of a lovely little group of believers out in a Lake Country Church.


Anne says she is my business manager and is getting me "gigs".  So funny, but true.  I've spoken twice at her home to different groups and then she told her friend who is the pastor of the church to have me come and speak there.

It was the sweetest morning - felt like an open heaven's in that tiny church.
Such passionate worship,
Such beautiful sharing of God's word and testimonies,
Such a spirit of love and of faith being activated.
The door was open and the warm air blew in - almost felt like Hawaii!

I was seriously blessed beyond what I could have imagined there.
During the worship the leader prayed for me, that the Lord would be around me like a fire and like a hurricane...
And after I shared the pastor prayed over me, saying that she saw flags and that I would be speaking to many nations.

Wow.
Same words from Loren Cunningham and from others at YWAM.
But to hear them here in such a different environment somehow added a weight to them.
So I lift that up to you Lord.

As they said again and again this morning at church "THE LORD watches over HIS WORD to perform it".

So I just need to be faithful with whatever small things He puts before me.
Here and now.
He will look after my tomorrows...

Meanwhile I'm just loving this Spring and all of the wonderful opportunities and experiences God is putting before me.




No comments: