Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Non Stop


Remember how I was FREAKING OUT just not so long ago about this long summer stretching out so empty and long before me?

Well, I have hardly had time to think straight I've been so busy for the past week or so.  It's been good.

There was a lovely family dinner on the back patio!  (celebrating Daniel's haircut and new rats tail...)


There was Lille Gard
Music, Art, Dance, Food, Fellowship, Outside
Under the blue sky and sunshine


With people I love





Outdoor Art! (Sara is painted by Dave Watland as she is painting!!)


And this famous fellow put an orange bit of confetti on a qual expressly for me! 


This crowd was just hanging around and very interested in Moose. 


THEN, on Canada Day, after going to a birthday party, we headed downtown and ran into Vae Eli and his boys who are up from Hawaii for a visit. 


Needless to say Anita felt really safe in this crowd.


First time I've been downtown for the Fireworks on Canada Day!! 
Pretty Spectacular...
  


Today Donara and I took our Moms and Tante Hilda and Elsie out for lunch at the Sparkling Hills Resort.




Amazing scenery from up there.  The drive was also incredibly beautiful.  Green hills with cows grazing, many scenic lakes, poppies on the sides of the road.  Ahhh, summer bliss!


And the Samoans joined us for supper on the patio.  We finished the evening off with a sweet prayer time. 


Well, actually I finished the evening off by taking off for my Wednesday night prayer meeting and leaving my company behind.  

So, no, I haven't been bored.  Yet.  It seems God has plans for me this summer.  And they might not include teaching. 
Which is fine with me.




No comments: