Thursday, July 18, 2013

Wednesday Night Prayer



I don't quite know how to write about this stuff on here, cause it's kind of personal and I don't do really personal in this forum.  

However, it's good for me to remember the words that God has spoken over me through others and I just want to record a few things before they fall out of my brain or get hidden under alot of other folders...

One fellow at the Wednesday prayer night said to me a month or two ago that he had a picture of me standing in front of a large group and I think there was an open book (Bible) in front of me and I was teaching, or speaking.

Then about two weeks ago as we were heading out to the parking lot he mentioned that he had seen another picture of me sitting with an open bible on my lap, once again teaching.  

Tonight he suddenly said "Strike Three"!  and he shared how he saw me leading some kind of a group, mentoring, shepherding and there was a dome over me and the group.  A covering.  

So I  put that out before God and trust Him to prepare me and the rest of the picture for the outworking of whatever He has planned in that regard.  

Also, on the same note or maybe on a completely different one, my friend Anita whom I met in Hawaii this past February was encouraged by our Samoan friend Vae to come this winter to do a DTS.  So she invited me along and I thought "FUN!" And then I invited Patrice along!!  

But because of Mom's health and my teaching I don't know how feasible it is.  It's a thought that isn't going away very quickly though so I'm committing that to God as well, thinking it would be sweet to spend some of the winter in Hawaii possibly staffing a school, or attending a school or volunteering over there!!  

Also, when Vae was here with his boys for that patio picnic in our backyard, we finished up our prayer time with him praying over Patrice.  It was such a powerful and beautiful "Father's" prayer and he blessed her and spoke so much life over her.  He also prayed something that touched me very deeply.  

He said, that he, as a Pacific Islander was blessed to be with us here, because Ron and I had sacrificed so much by going to the Islands and incurring the injury there as we ministered in Kona.    He spoke a blessing over Patrice for how she too has sacrificed because of that and prayed that she would be "shocked and surprised" by God.

I just loved those words.  

Shocked and Surprised!

So I have recorded what I remember of that beautiful prayer so that I can look back  at this occasion and remember that "God said...."  




I want to end with another picture that a fellow had tonight after I asked them to pray about the division of assets.  I gave no details other than we are wondering about the orchard.  

The picture was of me kissing a necklace or something small that I then took and laid down in the orchard and it turned into a very huge wooden cross.  It became grown over I believe.  I am not sure of the meaning of this picture, but they said that I have given up much for the cross of Christ.  And perhaps I still need to put something down?  Not sure, but trusting that God will strengthen me to do whatever He has called me to do.  

My prayer continues to be that His Kingdom will Come and His will would be done.  

Amen.


No comments: