Monday, October 1, 2012

These KIDS!!!

I'm back at work!
Just so thrilled to be meeting with these fresh eager faces.
Helping these precious kids to figure out the wonderful world that opens to them when they can decipher sounds and letters and decode words and ultimately fluently read sentences and books!!
And I have a co-worker who is training under me.
It's just so great not to have to try to carry this whole load all by myself.
She is such a kindred spirit.
A lover of God.  Trustworthy, faithful and kind.
I am amazed at God's goodness and provision for me.

The kids are absolutely delightful.
Different nationalities and personalities and shapes and sizes.
Smiling eyes and wiggling feet...
They just love the little raindog that "poops" out jelly beans when they press his little tail.
I provide the sound effects which they find extremely amusing.

I have such a responsibility.
To encourage, to bless, to love and to teach.

I pray that I will be able to teach with excellence.
Here's to another wonderful year!


No comments: