Sunday, August 26, 2012

I Declare!







I was reading back over some of my older posts and I came upon some wonderful declarations I had made over this home back in 2008 and I want to "re-declare" them!  I've had such glorious years here and this past one was one of the sweetest yet. The lovely young women that have passed through these doors, spending a season here enriching my life and being enriched.  So many answered prayers and so many more to come! I still want these things for this beautiful refuge the Lord has allowed me to live in and to preside over.  So as we finish off this incredible summer and look forward to all that God will do in this place and in our lives in this coming season...

I declare that this home (God's home) will be a house of rest & peace - His presence ministering to all who enter here!

I declare that God's precious Holy Spirit has free reign in this place to speak, to bless, to convict, to draw - to do whatever He likes!!

I declare that this is Holy Ground, this house belongs to God and the enemy has no authority in this place - all authority in this place belongs to Jesus Christ who has triumphed over the enemy!

I ask that the precious blood of Jesus would be over every doorpost and opening of this home, and that as people enter and leave, the blood of the Lamb would drip down upon them, imparting to them life and healing and deliverance and revelation.

I declare that this is a house of salvation - because Jesus lives here!!

And somehow I pray that the love of God would be made manifest in me so that He would be able to love those that come through these doors through my hands, my voice and my life.





No comments: