Saturday, March 17, 2012

March Mayhem!


The birds are back at the feeders again, delighting my heart.
I don't know why they took a break for a few months, but it's wonderful to see their sweet little forms clinging to the feeders and gathering nourishment.

The weather has been wild and wooly - sunshine, cold, warmth, snow, rain, very big winds.
This day started out with snow - gigantic wet flakes covering the ground. It all disappeared after lunch and now as I look out the window the wind has returned brining another crazy snowfall.

It's like there is a grand wrestling match with Spring tugging one way and winter the other and we're caught in the middle experiencing a bit of everything. Sometimes all in one day!

I don't know what else I was going to say today as I had to get up and take pictures when the blizzard roared through. Presently the sun is shining into my bedroom and all is calm again.

Yesterday was fun with a visit to the coffee shop with Oma and Tante Hilda and a round of delicious drinks.



The day was finished with a small engagement party celebrating some of the daughter's friends who are getting married this summer along with a whole load of other lovestruck couples.

And the circle of life continues...

No comments: