Monday, October 18, 2010

Payroll

I can't believe it is past the middle of October and I am finally back at work. And, just making the big announcement that I AM ON PAYROLL!!
It makes me feel like I am somebody or something like that. HaHa!
It seems to be a very long time since I've received a real cheque for real work.

I have been totally happy doing this as a volunteer for the past three years (or has it been four?!) but somehow I feel like this is important from the standpoint of pursuing a career and adding credibility to my certificates and title of "reading therapist".

So today I looked at stats with my "boss" and we decided which of the most "at risk" kids I would start working with.

WOOHOO!! What a blessing to be able to work with these precious unique kids! Back to students, jelly bellies and cool early mornings with a purpose.

No comments: