Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wetness



Oh Glory!!
My lawn is green and the rain just keeps pouring out of the sky!
Tonight was spectacular, in fact.
Big rainfall, dark skies, blue skies, sunshine coming from somewhere, all at once!
Driving down the big hill drinking in the magnificent view - lowslung clouds, misty mountains and a rainbow so perfect and bright that it took our breath away!

Today I sat outside on the patio looking at the green life that has exploded everywhere - trees and bushes and vines and flowers and leaves and grass... listening to the sounds of birds thrilling at all their new hiding spots...and I realized that there are just not words available to convey the majesty and beauty that I get to experience every single day.



I bubble with joy at what I get to see and smell and hear and I can't express myself adequately but God knows that I think He's pretty much the most amazing, fantabulous creative genious that ever was, is and ever will be!!
And to think, the best is yet to come!
Oh. My. Goodness!



And this is just my tiny corner of the world.
So many other corners to discover, vistas to sigh over and glories to behold.
And I am related to the Creator.
Now that is truly something inexpressibly delightful and wonderful waaaaay beyond words.

So my day of thunder and wonder and rain draws to a close.
I nestle in bed, hearing the wetness pelting my window once again while the wind blows over me.
My God is big. My problems are committed to Him.
I will rest under the shadow of the Almighty with His Words caressing my Spirit.

"I have put my words in your mouth
I have covered you with the shadow of My Hand"

No comments: