Thursday, May 14, 2020

Spring Splendour



This particular part of Spring never lasts long enough for me.
I hardly have words to describe the delight and glory and fragrance that swirls across the land as the blossoms emerge.
Simply magnificent.


Birds have been frequenting our place more than ever as we have been filling the bird feeders and the trees and bushes provide plenty of spots for them to perch and sing.
The pups ensure that I am outside on a frequent basis to enjoy the activity and birdsongs.


Patrice arrived and got acquainted with Winnie.


She also blessed me immensely by cutting the wild and crazy lawn.
All this rain has encouraged some rapid growth and provided a lush green carpet for the dogs to enjoy.


Since I had an extra pair of hands we weighed Winnie.


9lbs at almost 5 months.


Growing a little too fast for my liking... 




No comments: