Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Continual Christmas



Christmas Eve morning.
The coziness and cuteness continues!
Stockings were opened before Daniel & Nicole left to celebrate with her side of the family at the coast.


In the evening we got together to sing some carols and to share a meal.


Holidays are so valuable to keep us connected.
I'm glad they happen and I'm glad for a home that is big enough to host these gatherings!


Because we celebrated early, Christmas Day was wide open for other fun outings.


After a leisurly breakfast, Mom went to Tante Hilda's for the day and Patrice and I popped in at the Gagnon's for the annual Christmas brunch


I love my big assorted family!


This was what my drive home looked like.
No snow, but so much beauty!


Patrice and I had a relaxing afternoon watching the movie Paddington and in the evening Anita popped over with her niece and we had fun with together. 


So much silliness...


I discovered things on my phone that I didn't know about before!



No comments: