Monday, December 31, 2018

Blue Skies, Sunshine & Snow



The last day of the year looked like this.


Blue skies, sunshine & snow.


Mom had a fun time partying at her Senior's Club and she came home wearing a crown!
She is truly a queen of a woman.
I feel so blessed to have her here living with me.


We had the most peace-filled and beautiful New Year's Eve together.
As she sat listening to music and resting I was working on a puzzle while I enjoyed a live video feed of the One Thing Conference being held in Kansas.
A beautiful thing is happening, where many of the streams that I have been a part of over the past many years are converging.
YWAM, Watchmen for the Nations and the International House of Prayer were all together for a night of worship and intercession.


They were having communion as a powerful end of the year wrap up so I joined in with Mom and we even got Elsie on the phone to share the bread & wine as we prayed together.

It was one of the sweetest and most powerful New Year's Eve celebrations I have ever had.
I felt God's beautiful all encompassing presence and I was able to be a part of the bigger Body of Christ in a very tangible and incredibly meaningful way. 

God knows how to meet us exactly where we are.
I'm not missing out on ANYTHING.

I'm exactly where I am supposed to be in the centre of His beautiful will.
Totally in love with Jesus.


No comments: