Sunday, February 15, 2015

Being loved



I Love being loved by You.
Your love is colour and comfort
Presence and safety
All encompassing.

I dare to breathe it in
Deeply
To be changed by this love.

To truly be comforted
For it is in knowing and receiving this love
That I in turn am able to love.

          ************************

I'm stopping these days to revel in this knowledge

To look, to see, to take joy in how you surround me...

Infinite shades of beauty
Stunning bursts of magnificence take my breath away
Muted elegance surprises and delights

Simple blue and sunshine
Layers of life speaking something eternal

I don't know why, at this time, the consciousness is dawning so profoundly

A fear attempts to niggle in and rob but I push it away.
I refuse to give in to the pressure of performing
Which is useless anyways.

Right now I will revel in this dawning consciousness
Of something deeper and oh so beautiful.
He's pressing in
Inviting,


Blending temporal and eternal


Respite
Revelation in this sabbatical
Receiving


Lady Lavendar Gray Latte
Dogs in sunshine
Frosty morning
Clear blue backdrop for naked tree limbs
Exquisite flowers defying winters grasp
Light
Friendship
Laughter
Hope



                Therefore having been justified by faith, we have peace with God 
through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Romans 5:1




No comments: