Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Standing In the Word




Tonight at prayer the Lord's presence was strong and heavy and sweet.  
So very restful.  We sang about waiting on Him.  
And it was okay to sit in silence together.
We felt the grace to wait and rest in Him.  
And we prayed for each other.  
There were pictures and words and simple prayers and tears.  
I felt so quiet inside.  
It was that peaceful blanketed feeling that I've had a few times this fall. 
And then they prayed for me.  
Gathered around me like a safety net.  
Pouring out love and prayers like ointment.
I felt so covered, like a divine weight was pressing on me and it was good. 
Even though my hands had been uncomfortable and I had sat through a long spell of spasms shaking my body, all was well.  

Donovan had another picture of me, one that he seems to get frequently.
He said he saw me standing and preaching again.
I was standing IN the Word.

I love that picture.  

There was the prayer that even as my soul prospers that my body would prosper.
And that there would be divine alignment from head to toe.
Amen.  

 *************************************



No comments: