Saturday, September 27, 2014

Women of Valour


My Butterfly Club met this morning at White Spot and even though there were just four of us present, God showed up in a BIG WAY.  Somehow the name "butterfly" didn't seem quite as fitting for these warriors, whose armour was flashing and whose eyes were burning with passion for Jesus.


I LOVE these women and their journey of faith.
They are all just going hard after God and He is being found by them.
In the midst of all of the strange and hard and difficult challenges of life.


My faith was certainly stirred up in the presence of their faith and I know that heaven touched earth right there at that table.  How incredibly valuable it is to surround yourself with ones who dare to believe God for the impossible and who search the scriptures and put their faith in to practice.

We had a marvellous little prayer meeting right there at the table - their hands upon mine, calling forth blessing and healing and removing the enemy's plans.  Declaring I will be in Jerusalem in November and that God's plans will come to pass.

So where I have been believing lies, where I have been focusing on things other than God's glory and ability to do MORE THAN I can even ask or imagine...I am starting fresh again right now.

Cause that's how it works,  His mercies are pouring down all over me.

Job 22:21 - 28

Submit to God and be at peace with him;
in this way prosperity will come to you.
Accept instruction from his mouth
and lay up his words in your heart.
If you return to the Almighty, you will be restored:
If you remove wickedness far from your tent
and assign your nuggets to the dust,
your gold of Ophir to the rocks in the ravines,
then the Almighty will be your gold,
the choicest silver for you.
Surely then you will find delight in the Almighty
and will lift up your face to God.
You will pray to him, and he will hear you,
and you will fulfill your vows.
What you decide on will be done,
and light will shine on your ways.

No comments: