Friday, September 19, 2014

So Much Beautiful



Fall is gently reaching its fingers into our days turning a few leaves into red and gold, but we've been having the loveliest sunny hot days.  Im still living in some dreamworld where summer hangs on until the last possible minute so I'm not paying much attention to the fingertips of fall.


Apples are EVERYWHERE - hanging in thick clusters on branches like clumps of grapes!  Must be some sort of bumper harvest.  And thankfully we weren't pelted by hail this year so our crop is perfect!  I am loving my drives up and down the hills - I am enthralled with HIS BEAUTY and He lets me live here...now.
I'm so very grateful.

My days have been full of visits with beautiful people.  I've even become friends with a lovely woman named Harmony who does chiropractic and massage treatments on me.  Oh man, she's GOOD and she's taught me some exercises which should keep my ribs from popping out in strange places (causing me some  agony) and which should help my posture from becoming completely CROOKED!  I'm battling the scoliosis so it's a little more problematic over time, but this in turn is strengthening my faith muscles.  Smile.  There's always an upside with God.

My amazing faithbuildling friend of many years came to visit for an afternoon which was just pure bliss. We had to talk pretty much non stop cause we had a LOT of ground to cover.  I think we hadn't seen each other for one and a half years which is an awful lot of talking. (interspersed with generous amounts of prayer!)  Barb is also a massage therapist so she gave me a treatment on my hands and arms and shoulders which was just heavenly.  That night my hands didn't ache and I had such a good sleep.


So, yes, it's a good, rich beautiful season and I haven't even started work yet which allows me to live in my magical world of never ending holidays and heat.




No comments: