Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bring it in with BINGO!




We've closed the door on 2012.
It was a great year
And it ended well.
Loads of snow and cold outside.

A warm cozy home full of love
Friends to celebrate and laugh with.
My kids all around me, my heart full.


 Tradition required a rousing game of bingo complete with some extra special prizes causing much hooting and clapping and excitement to abound!



These wild, wooly and wonderful friends are some of my very favorite people to bring the New Year in with...




And to top off this extraordinary night of celebration and joy, the new year found me at the hospital - checking in on my dear mama who had fainted and was receiving most excellent care for a flu that had hounded her all through the holidays.  Grateful to see her well attended, hydrated and all content and cheerful, as usual.  

 ```````````````````


And now I am quieting my heart,
Committing this New Year to Jesus.  
Asking Him to direct my steps
Breath and live and love through me.
For this I need revelation.
I need it like I need fresh water and food and air.
Revelation to know and understand and ultimately revel and dance and swim in the knowledge that I AM MY BELOVED'S AND HE IS MINE.

Oh Jesus please.  
Hear my cry and come and nourish my heart. 
Help me to finally forgive and release and bless so I can move on in freedom and life and love.    


No comments: