Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Normal

My head is easing back into shape again.
Not so many pieces sticking out and hurting me.
I'm still wondering if the party was really a success.
But the reports are positive and I'm happy whenever I hear that people loved the music and the backyard visits and the fun outfits.

So I'm back to teaching without the party sitting so largely in my head.
Spending time outside.
Planting a little flowering ground cover the dear daughter in law gave me.
Admiring the tulips and flowering spring plants that are bursting into life and color.
Making healthy smoothies.

But now something else is growing a little bigger in my head.
I was just e-mailing Rome and Ephesus tonight about tours.

Just imagine - I really wrote that and I'm really going to those amazing places!!

No comments: