Thursday, May 24, 2012

anticipation - i'm almost gone!

the word "ROME" has been gliding off my lips with great joy quite regularly these last days.   i can hardly believe i'm saying that and am actually going to be on those ancient streets where Paul preached...

the anticipation mounts and the busy little details of preparation have kept me in a state of high alert - all systems are on go!
so much to do - so much is done!
saw my students this morning, taught them did assessments and e-mailed my reports in.
Oh the success and delight of a well taught student!  How I love those hard little workers and love sharing those jelly beans and fuzzy peaches to celebrate the little successes and the big ones.

so now i'm tucked in bed with ladybug whose been doing a nervous dance around me all evening.
she just knows somethings up and is pressed up against my back.

i know i should be sleeping but am having a hard time winding down.
i'm medicated though so i guess it just means shutting off the lights,
putting on my sermon and letting God carry me away.

lovely prayers have been prayed over me
i rest in His care
daring to ask for favor with seating and ease of travel and entry.
I'm His girl - His favored one because of Jesus
In HIM I LIVE AND MOVE AND HAVE MY BEING AND GO TO ROME
IN HIM!!
Great way to travel.
Ciao

The adventures will be told as there is access.
For now I must sleep as the morning is coming quickly.

YEEHAW!!  YIIIIIIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
A cruise with my kids oh happy day.



No comments: