Monday, February 6, 2012

February Frost








Oh my Word it's been beautiful around here!
After being shrouded in a cloud, our mountain was transformed into something most amazing
A fairyland delight!
We awoke to another world...
The glories of frost and cold and winter can be oh so beautiful.




And a sweet invitation from the kids to enjoy a bowl of delicious chicken soup and biscuits with them was such a treat. It was cozy and fun, even if my father stood following the meal to query what was in that soup that tasted like disinfectant.
Oh my.
What grace exhibited by my dear daughter in law to laugh and obtain the offending spice - which was discovered to be sage. Now we know.

What a cute little bunch eh?
I love my family.

Tonight I'm off to painting class with my sweet housemate.
And the class is taught by my other sweet housemate!
God's goodness surrounds me.

No comments: