Thursday, November 24, 2011

Wind & Sun



I'm very happy to announce that the snow is gone.
Almost completely!
Thanks to some sunshine and a very blustery wind that blew most of the remaining leaves all over the countryside, the big melt was on.
Now we're back to what feels like fall and normal for this time of year.
Whew.
I so wasn't ready for deep winter yet.
No. No. I wasn't.
The blustery day ended with a sunset that caused me to jump out of bed and go outside with my camera.


Wowsers.



Tonight is the annual auction at my school to raise money to send kids to Mexico.
I just feel like it's my job to be there, to drive the auction prices higher!!
It's a bit of a risky job, but someone has to do it, so I'm off.
Hopefully I won't be stuck with a whole lot of stuff that I don't really need.

No comments: