Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm Stuck

Ahhhhh, frustrating paper trails...
I am trying to get my income tax paperwork together and I just keep hitting snags.
Someone I need to talk to is out of town.
Passwords aren't working. Passwords SCHMASSWORDS!! I have so many of them!!
Trying to get information from college for last year seems so complicated. What was my student number again?!
Can't find a receipt from a course I took last fall and many other receipts all hang on that important one.
I've been putting this off for so long and now I know why.
So with my back getting sore while I'm getting nowhere I just decided to lay down for some relief.
Waiting for Mom to call so I can take her out for lunch and shopping!
Temporary distraction and a blessing is in store I'm sure!
The paper work isn't going anywhere and the piles will still be all over my office when I return.
Guaranateed.
It is a serious mess in there.

No comments: