Thursday, March 16, 2023

Beauty in the Mix



In between treatments and dealing with abdominal issues and discomfort, Patrice rented a car and made sure we had access to some fun in the journey.

That was very insightful of her as those bright spots were amazing.

A morning at an estuary (think I already mentioned it) left me feeling like a marine biologist (Jaques Cousteau, move over!)





To find a spot that was relatively "untouched" and not yet taken advantage of was refreshing.  The silence and isolation was amazing - getting swept into my own little jungle adventure.






There was an art walk with an enticing rich atmosphere of live music, street food, beautiful art and hand crafts.





A Sunday morning Coffee  run in downtown, cobblestone San Jose del Cabo revealed a plethora of beautiful bright spots.
It was so peaceful and relaxing.










Patrice found a cafe latte and I had the yummiest chai latte that ii've had in months since they haven't really been on my menu....
(Groans of pure delight!)


And a church service was a delight as I have been missing the aspect of coporate worship. 


Patrice even spent time scoping out accessible beaches for me giving me the opportunity to sit right at the ocean side breathing in the familiar ocean air.





Churros at Artwork were a real highlight following Tostados.
I took a tiny nibble of the end of a churro, not daring to set off an uncomfortable abdominal episode which seemed to occur more often as we moved through the month of March.



The End.
We gave it our best shot, but basically too little too late and I wasn't taking proper care of my intestines setting off what turned into a bleeding duodenal ulcer which we discovered the Tuesday after getting home. 



No comments: