Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Under His Canopy




Somehow I have managed to find friends who live on the lake!
This place isn't particularly easy to navigate, but my girlfriend made sure her husband put in a long cement ramp for me in place of a set of stairs making it  somewhat easier to access.
However, once you get to the patio there are still little steps in the house to get down so my friend's husband joined in our ladies night to make sure that there were a strong set of arms to get me to where I needed to be. 
What service!


We also were able to sample some of the new apple ciders that their company has started brewing.  
Quite tasty, but I was more excited about the kombucha and
 the various delicious dishes that every one contributed.
I even went all out and brought homemade chocolate dipped strawberries since it was close to Donara's birthday.


The evening was superb and the view breathtaking.


I find it amazing that I get to do these kinds of things on this side of eternity.
Seriously!!!! 


The fine company, the warm summer air, the setting sun and music...


The air was sweetened with melodies and accompanied by guitar and mandolins.


Even their newly adopted little grandson joined in the fun and showed us his skills.

Such a sweet kid.


So much energy! 


It was our night to feel like royalty.


Watching the setting sun,



Kissed by our Creator


Tucked under His Colorful Canopy of Love.



No comments: