Friday, August 18, 2017

They're Moving On



I have wanted to get this grouping of dear ladies up here all summer but due to mom and dad's move and the whole ensuing kafuffle I have only now gotten around to it! 
(Plus I had groups of company in between, slowing the process down as well!)
This was the evening that worked for Daniel and Nicole so we rallied and got a little goodbye BBQ happening before my three kids move to the coast! 


I was delighted thAt Cori and her girls could come too and we had BBQ steak and potatoes and lots of salads with a yummy dessert from Grandma.
The weather was just right - still and warm so the visiting around the table went on for a long time.


I had so much fun with Cori's little girls, Olivia and Anika.
They are so sweet and just love jumping on my lap so we can do the Choo-choo train ride around the yard.


It wasn't long ago that Cori lived across the street as a small girl and now she is a beautiful capable momma of two little lovelies.
I feel so much love from Corinne and I know she'd like to come up here more so I need to do that.
Relationship is a big deal and it's so easy and fun to pour love into little people and enjoy the laughter and joy they give in return.


I also got a few minutes to visit with Daniel in my room before the party started.
The dogs wanted to be in on the action! 


No comments: