Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Summer Still


The squares of August on the calendar are becoming fewer.  I feel a bit of panic, like I haven't done enough summer stuff and the days are already getting shorter.

But there's still lots of sunshine.
And there's a holiday coming up - a trip to Alberta for a wedding and a birthday.
So I'm hoping it will feel full, FULL!
That the end of summer will just go on for a long time too.

There have been so many sweet moments and I've tried to capture as many of them as I can on my camera.  Now that I have an iphone it's just easy peasy even though the quality might be a little lacking.

So for the record, here's a bit more of August...



an evening with some of the ords and anita and olivier


Saturday night


a visit with Olivia


a shocking hailstorm that destroyed many leaves and left our little apples bruised




working with the expert, learning quilting skillzzzz


enjoying a new ap on my camera that makes my pictures look outrageously beautiful!




Oh, and one Sunday not so long ago I was asked to share on joy.  So I told some of my story as I sat at the front with a Bible on my lap and a Big God hovering over me.  Made me think of that picture Donovan had at prayer last month...


No comments: