Thursday, March 21, 2013

Blustery Days


We've had a few wonderfully warm days in March.
And lots of blustery cold ones!
Yesterday was the first day of Spring,
The day I chose for Patrice's birth.







She was supposed to arrive in early April, but of course with my condition creating unique conditions that arrival was arranged to come early.
It was one of the best days of my life.
And the gift that arrived that day just keeps on giving...
What a sweet deal that girl has turned out to be.
Unfortunately her birthday is not her favorite day, but as my friend told me, as her mother "it was a big day for me too!"


So I celebrated the goodness of God to me as I watched my super chef daughter moving around the kitchen creating beautiful things and filling the house with beautiful smells.  I bought her groceries to celebrate her birth, since food and the preparation of food makes her incredibly happy.




Then we took the doggies for a drive to the lake and had great fun watching them enjoy the water and socialize with other four footied fuzzy friends.




The clouds hung low and dark and the rain spattered around,
But by the time the hour of Patrice's birth arrived the sun broke through with blue skies.
Yup, that's the truth!



No comments: