Monday, February 4, 2013

drip drip


For the first time this year I drove into the school parking lot and there was almost NO ICE!!  The big lumps and bumps and frozen craziness have melted into oblivion and I am so happy!  It's been a pretty dangerous place for me this winter so FARE THEE WELL ICE lumps and WELCOME to that lovely feeling of Spring in the air today.  WOOHOO!!

I know, I know, it's not Spring yet, and we could still get heaps of snow, but I want to enjoy this drippy wonderful soft aired day.

I've been laying low this past weekend.  Migraines threatening and being warded off by my blessed little white pill and his many siblings all named zomig.
Also, while I'm mentioning awkward uncomfortable things, I sprained or strained my left thumb again quite badly which leads to other limbs getting aggravated so I'm rubbing in the A535 into both shoulders and elbows and swigging back loads of salmon oil.  Trying not to roll around too much or do too many transfers.
Which pretty much leaves me laying in bed!!  (alas, even working on the laptop is aggravating my right elbow region, but I'm way too bored just to lay here doing nothing!)

Despite these little setbacks my heart is expectant and eager about an upcoming trip for the bean and I to HAWAII!!  On Thursday!!!
I am so ready for this holiday and hope to get extra time in at the school with my beautiful students so I won't feel too guilty about this extravagant getaway!

This new year has also seen me hitting the counselling zone which is kind of amazing.  I've talked about it for years and it's never happened but there was a wee bit of an initiating event which catapulted me into this zone and I'm so happy about that.

Something about "the fullness of time" and I've arrived.
Thank you Jesus.
It's been very helpful and revealing and lots of other stuff.
So I'm thinking that maybe my 50th year is looking like more of a Jubilee Celebration after all!

Stay tuned...



No comments: