Friday, January 28, 2011

Miracles Rain Down

Got a call this week
Didn't know I was waiting for it
But at some subconscious level I was
And my heart soared
At my friends miracle
My miracle
God's miracle.
It suddenly doesn't matter
How many years we prayed and waited and waited
and cried and waited.
The answer came,
So swiftly it almost took our breath away.

There are going to be more calls
I just know it.
And I'm going to be making some of them myself
You bet i am.
Phone calls declaring salvations and reconciliations
and healings and more.
Because He is a God who answers.
He never comes to early or too late.
He fills our mouths with His prayers
So we can pull His Kingdom down
onto earth
out of those heavenly places
In our lives,
Our families lives,
In our churches, neighborhoods and cities.
For all of His promises are Yes and
Amen.

No comments: