Sunday, May 21, 2023

Sunday Song of Praise



YOU deserve it all
My King, My Saviour, My Love...

This is all so fleeting and temporary, how often I've forgotten and flitted along without a care or prayer of thanksgiving.

Today I give thanks to you, on this day set aside to rest and remember your great goodness, constancy, rich deep love and mercy.

It's not just words, it's truth.
You've given me depths of courage and strength I never could have accessed but YOUR WORD has truly sustained me.

For...
YOUR WORD have I hidden in my heart (meditated upon, memorized, said Yes to!)
So that I might not sin against you.

And when I do, you are quick to forgive and lavish in your love for me.
Oh how I love you and need you constantly. 

FOR YOU alone O Lord are my portion and my cup,
YOU make my lot secure.  
Psalm 16

I Will fear NO EVIL
for YOU, the Good Great very KIND Shepherd are WITH ME!!
Yes, Always and forever...


And though I wander now through shadowy lands, surrounded by love and flowers and care, I know that there are streets of gold that await me...

Your hand lifting me off the green pastures and so suddenly we will be dancing the great dance of the ages.
The Bride,
The Great Son of Man.

Together, forever.
All sorrow,
All tears will dissipate and be no more.

So again and again and again 
I CHOOSE YOU!!
Because you first chose me and smothered me with love and kisses.

Thank you forever.
I love you Lord Jesus.





 

4 comments:

Elsie Rempel said...

This is so beautiful ❤️🌼🌹

Anonymous said...

He is so wonderful. I love this, how we can see Him waiting. Thank you for sharing. Missing you. ♥️♥️

Unknown said...

Love what you’ve shared . A beautiful song of praise. He is so good. I wish I still lived nearby. Love you and miss you.

Wendy S said...

Yes and amen. ❤️❤️❤️