Tuesday, June 30, 2020

More Mmmmarvelous Moments



Here are some more marvellous moments  in the month of June. 

Is there anything lovelier than that smile?
Under that summery straw hat?
With Pupcake and the pretty mugs?
This picture makes me incredibly happy.
Just a moment, but one filled with the beauty and grace of God who is truly the giver of every good and perfect gift. 

His smile is radiant through and over my precious mama.


A tiny sweet doggie in a big field under fiery skies.


Dinner at a local golf course, compliments of Mom.
The waiter had on a mask but we were still able to party and eat scrumptious food surrounded by serenity,
hanging baskets and manicured lawns.


Back to my patio... below is a view that just about takes my breath away.
The goodness of God chases me down, His hand waves over my space and it becomes golden.


Also, this backyard beauty...

Nicole popped in for a quick visit on a short trip she took into town to see some friends.
I haven't seen Daniel since Christmas; this covid thing is a little more restrictive on him due to his work at a medical facility. 


More hand-waving by God producing the scene below.
We are the sheep of HIS PASTURE!


He is forever caring for me, creating spectacular vistas and all I can do is lift my arms high and worship the Great Artist.
He knew I'd be here ready to admire and He did it for me!


He's into the details too.
Puppies and strawberries...


Sunflowers and mushrooms.


And here, the pinnacle of God's creation...
We are fearfully and wonderfully made.


Created in His image for eternal purposes and a destiny that is mind-blowing.


I'm just so grateful that I got placed into this beautiful, humble, precious family,


and gifted with friends like this.


Who love to play Quirkle and laugh?

I take way too many pictures.
 I know this, but how can I help myself?
The beauty is outrageous and waiting to be captured! 

How great is this Love?



I bow down and kiss the Son.

 

No comments: