Wednesday, July 12, 2017

This Great Big Family



Heard some friends were passing through town so I invited them up. 
Life is short and relationships are precious so it's a blessing to have the space to offer up to people and I get enjoy the richness of community.
Two of the kids were my students a number of years ago and the rest of them are family friends from way back.
Including Rosie who feels like a daughter to me.


These two...years of friendship and laughs...


And these two fascinated by Mr. Bluebird.


Since I don't have any grandkids of my own I just enjoy the random, beautiful kids that God sends my way.


There is something so life-giving about the laughter, curiosity and energy generated by this next generation.


It's necessary and nourishing.


And lots of fun.
I'm glad family is way bigger than just the ones we happen to be related to.

"I'm so glad, I'm a part, of the family of God.."




No comments: