Wednesday, April 23, 2014

All in April


It has been a wonderful month!  Between watching the world around me green up and come to life I have been enjoying so many fun times with friends.



This was a bingo birthday night with the SWAT ladies.  Delicious turkey dinner followed by a Bingo game with prizes galore!  I just LOVE these incredible women.


Then there was the BOWL of HOPE evening with some lovely ladies where we enjoyed delicious THAI soup in some beautiful pottery bowls that we got to take home.  Raising money for fresh water supplies in Thailand.


And dinner and communion at Celia's place.  Very sweet time of prayer with some very lovely people.  





I was given the opportunity to tell some cool stories from the book of Luke to a class at school.  When I stopped and asked if they wanted more the answer was a resounding YES!!  Such a great audience!


The teacher is phenomenal and said she'd like to have me back to speak again!


And then there's Moose with his professionally done hair looking like a rock star around the house.  



A Brian Doerksen concert for the Charis women at Bottega which was really great.  The food and fellowship on a Saturday morning.  Helping me to adjust to life without my YWAM community.


Beautiful Lisa
I adore her.  


And these women?  LOVE!


Easter Beauty.  Patrice dyed the eggs using natural colours.  So very lovely in the morning sun.


My audience on Easter Sunday evening.  I recited "Section 9", the Resurrection Story from Luke 24 for a second time.



And I put on a little Easter Egg hunt for the boys which was most enjoyed by the oldest one by the looks of things.  I couldn't believe how excited he was by his Kinder Surprise. 



No comments: