Thursday, November 10, 2016

My Kind Shepherd



As much as I love fall and it's outrageous, extravagant beauty, I was wondering about my huge yard and how I would get the pretty leaves from all my trees cleaned up this year. 
I figured I would just end up hiring someone, but since I'm not always the quickest or best at making these decisions, God just intervened and sent me some help.



My neighbour just showed up driving a HUGE leaf blower and got tons of the leaves blown off the driveway and yard and into the vineyard and orchard. 
Amazing.
Big Beautiful Kind Father God.
Super duper neighbours. 
They are the ones who also plow my long driveway in the winter.


And then my other neighbour came by and mowed my entire yard and raked the leaves.  For REAL!! (I was trying to get a picture of him at work but I was afraid he would see me with my camera through the window so I just got a picture of the leaf pile instead.)
This guy does landscaping professionally and won't even let me pay him so I give him bottles of wine and home cooked food and cookies. 
The love of God.
I have no words, just immense gratitude. 


His gorgeous creation and Huge heart of love touch me in multitudes of ways, every day...even when I forget to notice or thank Him.
He's My King.
He's my Shepherd.
He's my Everything...
I am so very, very loved.  

No comments: