Thursday, September 11, 2008

Inspiration

I found the blog of a friend today and was inspired to do a posting, simply for fun. I noticed how she was able to post just a few lines one day and wax eloquent the next and it's all good!! I must let go of that "something" inside of me that says "if it's not just right it's better not to do it". (could that possibly be something as horrible as perfectionism at work inside of me?)

Well, I'm going to try to break free from the old mold and be a little more spontaneous and less serious about this whole blogging business! In school I tended to try to get things "just right" and life is too short for that! I've probably missed out on alot of opportunities due to that high achiever tendency. The pursuit of excellence is good, but sometimes you just need to "hang loose'!

So, here we go...just a few lines today to say "CARPE DIEM"!! (To prove my newfound freedom is at work here I'm not even going to look up the spelling of that word - haha!) Let's see if this allows me to visit this place more often!

1 comment:

whereyouleadme said...

so that's the name of your blog..couldn't find it the other night so i am so glad you blogged me..is there such a term???

i see that you and i are two peas in a pod..i was told that my blogs were a wee bit too long..but that was by my daughter and besides i'm just new at this..so remember you ROCK your world !!!! FREEDOm is a wonderful thing especially on a blog..some short some long..depends on the moment ..blog away dear friend..i'm glad you blogged me..

hugs